Over the past few days…
- Windows 7 automatic updates have “disabled” my second HDMI monitor – no way can I get it to work again.
- Android update… . on completion failed to restart. Battery removal required!
- Wireless router at home fails – no reason. Just turn it off then on again… that fixes it.
- Playstation does not work on one HDMI TV but fine on another.
- Some MP4 files play on laptop but not TV… no idea why.
- PC’s run slow for 15 minutes… Virus scans and updates.
- Login to Applestore/School networks… Another set of passwords to forget.
- Windows 7 automatic update corrupted one of the DLL files – lots of posts but no easy fix.
Getting tired of this S#^t