Warning – dangerous kettle!

photo (36)

So, in order to comply with new Health and Safety regulations we have been instructed to remove the jug from our office. Fair enough, this represents a huge risk, it could fall by some act of God and burn one of the two people in the office.  I am surprised I am not paid danger money.

And it is great to hear that schools are paying thousands of dollars each year to have plugs and wall sockets checked – as part of managing electrical safety risks, I have not heard of a problem in the five years that I have been teaching, but you cannot be too careful! You never know some poor student could get electrocuted somehow by turning on a computer screen.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Warning – dangerous kettle!

  1. taskmaker says:

    Would it be the same response if you had a “pod coffee” machine in your office?


Leave a Reply to taskmaker Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s